Flashbacks

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le9v9ejIG2g

As the time flew by you decided to take a stroll around the neighborhood because you didn`t have anything better to do.

While changing your clothes and getting yourself ready you heard the sound of the rain outside making you glance out of the window. It was raining softly so no harm was done there. You decided to just stand by the window for a while and stare at the rain.

You actually loved rain. It always made you calm. The sound of rain pouring was just the right medicine to cool you down, unless you were sad, because that only led you to shed tears.

Grabbing an umbrella you exited the house opening it and walking along the pavement, hearing the rain touch your umbrella ever so slightly. A content expression was on your face as you inhaled the fresh air and as you noticed the sky being grey because of the clouds that had huddled up.

After each step you felt as if it was raining harder than before and you were right, when you heard the rain falling harder and faster. But that wouldn`t stop you from going on this walk.

You noticed a kid making his way towards you with a red umbrella. You halted feeling the hair on your neck rise, your pulse was uneven, different knots appearing in your stomach. As the boy past by; your eyes never left him once.

Flashback

Rain was pouring, harder than ever. The sky had turned black from grey, making everything pitch black. The only thing lightening up the streets were the light from the cars passing by.

In the middle of it all were you the little girl who had managed to lose her way back to your home. Tears were streaming down your cheeks while you were standing beside your favorite candy store calling for your parents.

You had been playing outside with your friends, but as their parents picked them up to take them home you were left alone, not remembering the way back.

The roof above you was the only shelter that was found nearby so you decided to stay there instead of getting wetter by the rain.

You crouched down hugging your knees, your sobbing getting weaker as you were only hiccupping.

“______!” You heard a boy`s voice making you straighten yourself and wipe away your tears by your already wet sleeves. From afar you noticed a boy with red umbrella running towards you. The smile of a guardian angel was placed on his lips as he was relieved to finally find you.

“I knew you were here” Suho, your guardian angle exclaimed ruffling your hair. “Your parents are worried _____-ah. I told them I knew where you were so I came to look for you” He smiled.

You nodded your head and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and squeezed it softly. “Let`s go” he grinned and you made your way home.

He peeked at you from the corner of his eyes and noticed your hands all blue because of the cold. “Here” He grabbed your arm with his free hand and placed one of your hands inside his pocket. “It will get warm” You didn`t say anything and let the hand be inside his pocket.

You were walking side by side with Suho, your hand inside his pocket, his red umbrella protecting you from the rain.

End of Flashback

The boy was already out of sight, but your eyes lingered at the direction he left. You remembered that incident as if it happened yesterday. You two were kids back then, but he still looked after you as your guardian. He was always there to fill your life with laughter and wipe away your tears.

Your heart stopped throbbing and you felt it sinking instead. How much you missed him and his presence. The only thing left was the memories.

With your weak legs you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter