Double Date

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwXgGGJFSQU

As you arrived to the restaurant you had planned to have the double date at, you were excited. You were finally going to get to know the person who stole Yixing`s heart.

“Someone`s happy” Kris elbowed you softly after taking the seatbelt off him and you grinned while taking off yours. He shook his head lightly while smiling towards his dork like wife.

When you got out of the car and entered the restaurant you noticed Yixing and Chohee waving towards the two of you. While beaming you jogged over to them leaving Kris`s side.

“Hello” You grinned as you sat on one of the empty seats, and Kris came soon after and sat on the seat next to you. After greeting each other, the normal conversation started.

“Finally we are having this double date” Yixing spoke while looking through the menu and with a giggle you nodded.

“Yeah. Finally the two of you could agree on one date” you huffed and Chohee did the same.

“Since the two of them seemed pretty busy, I never thought they could agree on one date” She mentioned and with a pout you nodded.

“But we did. So stop with the nagging” Kris spoke behind the menu making you wrinkle your nose.

As soon as you had ordered your food and the food arrived, the four of you became busy with eating.

“Hey!” You suddenly called out of the blue, making the three of them look at you. “None of you have told how you met” You pointed the fork at Yixing and then at Chohee. “And I am not even sure if I am going to call you unnie or not?” You peeked at her and she gave you a warm smile.

“It`s unnie for you” Yixing spoke. You beamed.

“Finally I have an older sister” You pumped your fist and Kris put a hand on your shoulder, telling you to take it easy, making you smile sheepishly towards him.

The two of them were just about to explain how they met, when Chohee blushed. “You can tell” She gently offered and he shoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter