Hubby, Gone Wild

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVIlT9TjfU8

Waking up the next day you weren`t in a good mood. Today was the last day of your summer vacation before the school was starting again.

Taking your blanket off you felt someone slam their arm around you and pull you next to him. “Wah” Your eyes widened feeling a strong arm wrapped around you.

“Where are you going?” You heard Kris` husky voice right next to your ear, making his breath sending shivers down your spine.

“Out of bed” You gave him your duh-tone and he didn`t respond. “Hubby” You whined and nudged your arm trying to get a response from him.

“Hm?” He hummed in response and you sighed.

“I need to get out of bed. I am tired of-“ You stopped what you were saying and turned around facing him. “Hey! What are you doing home, right now? Shouldn`t you be at work?” He smirked in response and opened one of his eyes peeking at you.

“I know it`s your first day of school tomorrow. So why not spend some time together today?” he told and you softened.

“I thought you were too busy at work so I didn`t ask you to stay at home” He opened both of his eyes when he noticed you pouting.

“I know, wifey” he grabbed both of your cheeks and pinched them softly. “And that is why I took a day off myself”

When he let go of your cheeks you rubbed them sticking your tongue out on him. He smiled and even pinched your nose and before pulling his hand back he pushed his blanket off and jumped out of bed, making a run for it out of the bedroom.

“Argh!” You groaned and rubbed your nose too. “Just wait! When I get my hands on you, you`re dead!” You yelled after him and ran out of the room.

While running you noticed him slipping inside t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter