Kris and Yixing

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMVh1cVLHFE

“Here you go, sir. Black coffee just the way you like it” Suho put the coffee cup on Kris` table and bowed before leaving. Kris` eyes never left him and he didn`t stop glaring at the door as Suho had left.

*Why do I get this weird feeling every time you`re around?*

He took a hold of the cup filled with coffee, and reached it over to his lips and took a long sip. The coffee had calmed his nerves, but the weird vibes he was getting were still not gone. With a sigh he grabbed his phone and dialed Yixing`s number. “Let`s meet”

--

“What`s up?” Yixing entered the café Kris had told him about. He sat across him and Kris handed him his drink that he had ordered already.

“I-I just wanted us to meet” Kris told taking a sip from his drink and Yixing`s brow cocked.

“You sure? You act so suspicious” Yixing made a grimace and Kris sighed.

“Okay. I need to ask you about Kim Joonmyun. Is he or was he someone important to _____?” Yixing gave Kris a long stare and cocked his head to the side.

*Should I tell him?* “You`re acting like you know Joonmyun? Do you?”

“Answer my question first” Kris retorted and Yixing bit his bottom lip.

“I don’t know”

“Why?” He gave it a long thought and remembered what you said that day. But at the same time Yixing knew you would never tell Kris, so why not tell Kris on his own.

“What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter