Dinner

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLInSnHz8ts

The very next day Chohee spent her whole day inside the kitchen trying to make the best dinner, for her boyfriend and brother.

She had taken the day off from work, to focus on the dinner, because according to Suho, she was nowhere near to be a good cook. So, she needed all the time she could get.

“Let`s have a taste” Dipping a spoon inside one of the casserole her eyes widened and her face cringed. She spat the food inside inside the sink and drank water. *I need to start over* with a huff she wiped the casserole clean and started from scratch again.

Her apron was filled with all kind of sauces and spices. She pushed her bang back with the back of her hand and cut the vegetables neatly. *I don`t understand why, Joonmyun likes to do all of this* She pouted as she kept on cutting the vegetables.

The front door opened and she heard her brother entering the house. “Noona, you home?” He shouted.

“In the kitchen” She told and he rushed over. Looking over her shoulder he nodded his head being impressed.

“Something special happening today?” he blinked and took a step back, making his sister to turn around.

“Yeah. My boyfriend is coming over. You wanted to thank him personally, remember?” She responded in one go and turned around again, concentrating to put the vegetables she had cut in a bowl.

His eyes rounded. “Mwoh? I told you that yesterday, and you have already invited him over?” He was taken aback and she smiled sheepishly while nodding.

“Neh. I just couldn`t wait. Hearing those words made me super happy” She confessed and he softened at his sister silliness.

“Araso” He walked over to the fridge and opened it and grabbed a water bottle. After taking a sip from the bottle he wiped his mouth with his sleeve looking at his sister that was struggling.

“Do you need help with that?” he asked while putting the bottle inside the fridge.

“I was waiting for you to say that” he chuckled while shaking his head. He took his dress jacket off and loosened his tie.

“Step aside, and let the cooking master take over” His cockiness took over making her roll her eyes.

“No, I really mean it. Go and get yourself ready, you look awful” he said with a straight face and she gaped at her brother and slapped his arm, making him flinch.

“Joonmyun!” She huffed and he gave her a sheepish smile.

She stomped away leaving Suho alone in the kitchen.

Getting inside the shower she got relaxed feeling the water fall on her body. She really deserved it, especially after standing the whole day in the kitchen trying to make the perfect dinner.

When she was done she made h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter