How Close Were You?

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-7xf-lQ7BY

When you returned home after a tiring day at school you noticed Kris wasn`t at home. Making your way towards your room you didn`t care to change you clothes and dropped your body on the bed.

Your eyes closed and you took a deep breath. The school had barely started and you were drained already. You tried to push yourself up by your elbows, but you failed and fell back on the bed. *Let`s just get comfy then*

Curling your body you laid on the side while your eyes were closed. Soon enough you heard the front door getting shut, and your butler greeting Kris. Steps approaching the room were heard and the door swung open.

Your back was against the door. “_____?” Kris called and when you didn`t care to reply he approached you and you felt his hot breath on your cheek. “_____?” He called one more time and you opened your eyes faintly looking at him with your tired eyes.

“What?” he smiled towards you and tucked a stray of your hair behind your ear.

“Don`t sleep on me” He puckered up his lower lip and you sighed.

“Wae? I am tired” He sat on the edge of the bed loosening his tie.

“You can sleep as much as you want after I leave”

“Leave?” You asked giving him a long stare. He nodded his eyes glancing over his wrist watch.

“I have a meeting to attend soon” You shifted your gaze away from him.

“Wifey” He cooed knowing that you were irritated now. “Think like this” he started off. “If I attend this meeting today that means more quality time together in the weekend” You rolled your eyes and pushed yourself up from the bed.

“You always say that but it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter