Text Message

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvH1RJb53ak

“Today was a long day at school” Luhan huffed grabbing the pile of books that were on his desk and stuffed it inside his backpack.

“Yeah. I couldn`t agree more” He heard Jongdae`s voice and they made their way out of the classroom.

“I wonder why _____~ decided to skip classes today. Is she sick, maybe?” Minseok crinkled his nose looking at Tao who was just as clueless as himself.

As they exited the school building they noticed 6 boys standing by the gates and they stiffened knowing well who they were.

“What are they doing here?” Jongdae sneered rolling his eyes.

“Oi. Here” Kyungsoo waved with his arm. Luhan shifted his gaze from them to the ground before straightening himself and making his way towards them.

Tao grabbed him by the shoulder and pushed him back. “You`re not going” Tao examined Luhan`s still brushed face and Luhan shook his shoulder making Tao let go.

“I just need to know what they want and then we`ll leave without any drama” Luhan muttered and the boys sighed.

They took small steps towards the gates where the boys were standing.

“What is it?” Luhan said his bag dangling on one of his arms.

Sehun was pushed towards Luhan by Chanyeol. “Speak” Chanyeol commanded and Sehun`s shoulders slouched.

“Thank you” he mumbled and Tao took a step ahead.

“What? I don`t think he heard you”

Sehun`s hands turned into fists as he gritted his teeth. “I. Said. Thank. You” he said holding back his anger.

Luhan nodded in response and shifted his gaze towards the road one of his hands inside his pocket. “No problem” he responded back. “Let`s go then” Luhan told the guys.

“Wait” They heard Baekhyun holler and they halted looking at him. “Your face doesn`t look so good” he pointed out and Luhan cocked his brow.

“Tell me something new. Let`s go guys” he said one more time, but was stopped by Jongin`s hard grip on his arm.

“Okay. The reason why we came here is to ask you guys; what are we actually doing?” Minseok wetted his lips with his tongue taking a deep breath.

“No, what are you guys doing?” he emphasized the word you. “You were the ones who decided to cut us out of the group

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter