Girl`s Night Out

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1F6mDo1gkI

You were sitting on the sofa cuddling with Kris watching a movie. Your head was leaned against his chest hearing his steady heartbeat. While he had his arm wrapped around your waist holding you close to him. It felt so nice to enjoy each others presence even if you didn`t say a word to each other. But every time you felt that your moment was too good to be true, it always was.

Kris` phone vibrated making you pull out of the hug and sit straight so Kris could dig through his pocket and fish out his phone. Looking at the display an escape left his lips making you furrow your brows.

“Yeah?” he picked up. “I didn`t take a day off today just because I wasn`t in the mood to go to work. I had a reason” He used his duh-tone and gave you a quick look before getting up from the sofa and pacing back and forth in the living room. “How hard can it be?” He shouted a little in the phone his brows rising in the process. You pouted knowing that the phone call came from his work and nowhere else.

“Araso. I`ll be there” he responded with his defeated voice. Looking over at you he gave you an apologetic look before heading towards you.

“Mianhae, wifey. Something came up at work” He explained while you shook your head.

“It`s okay. J-just go” You tried to keep yourself from frowning, because you had to admit that you were actually a little irritated with the timing. You were having such great time with Kris and one phone call ruined everything.

He knew that you didn`t like it one bit, but he didn`t discuss it any further. He kissed your forehead and jogged up to the room.

The frown you had tried to hide finally came out as you laid on the stomach on the sofa, your eyes glued to the TV. *What am I supposed to do now?*

The house was empty. Kris had told the butler and the maid to go home so the two of you could have some time alone, but nothing good came out of that. Now you were all alone in this enormous house.

The door to your bedroom opened and Kris made his way down struggling with his tie. You were still laying on your stomach watching TV.

“Wifey, help me with this” He told as he stopped in front of you. Your head snapped towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter