No Way!

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHIBpeZR0Do

As the time seemed to fly by you got a phone call from Kris telling you to get home. “I need to get going. Kris is waiting for me” You told getting up. They understood and you called your driver. While waiting for him you noticed Luhan staring at you.

“I hope your image of me hasn`t changed” You gave him a soft smile.

“Don`t you worry. It hasn`t” You told making him smile.

Soon your driver arrived and you got inside the car waving at the boys as you drove past them. “Who were they?” Your chauffeur asked and you smiled.

“A couple of friends from the university” he nodded his head.

When you arrived home you noticed Kris sitting on the couch in his wife beater and sweat pants watching TV. When his eyes landed on you he grinned like a dork.

“Where have you been, wifey?” He asked giving you a pout.

“Out with some friends” you told before tangling your arms around his neck and climbing on his lap. He froze up by your actions and soon you rested your head on his chest. He softened knowing that you had been missing to spend your time with him.

He wrapped his arms around you and caressed your sides making your heart do all wonders. As you were getting comfortable in his arms the vibration from your phone made you sit up. A sigh escaped your lips as you dug through pocket to fish out your phone.

Seeing Yixing`s name written on the display you had to admit you got happy. It had been a while since you had heard from him.

“Long time!” You exclaimed.

“Hey, princess, whatya doin?” He said with his amused voice making you giggle. You were still sitting on Kris’ lap and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter