Be Thankful

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leQ5P_1pNB8

“Is it here?” You asked making the chauffeur stop the car before a huge mansion also known as Luhan`s house.

“Yeah” he mumbled against his sleeve that was pressing against his bleeding nose.

“Let me help you with that” You got out of the car with him and soon another car pulled over and the other boys got out and followed you inside Luhan`s house.

As you entered his room you made him sit on the bed and the boys helped you finding the necessary to take care of his sores and his nose bleed.

“Press this against your nose and push your head back” You gave him a small amount of paper and pushed his head back a little.

“I can`t believe that bastard didn`t thank Luhan!” You muttered as Tao snickered.

“Nothing surprising there”

Luhan gently pushed your hand away but kept his head on place. “I did it to make a point. I don`t need his thanks” He muttered and Jongdae rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Prove a point. Always the same thing” He sighed and Minseok pushed him slightly telling him to keep it shut.

“I don`t care” You abruptly got up from the bed making them look at you. “He is going to hear it and he is going to hear it from me, today!” You stamped your feet and before the boys could protest you stomped your way out of the room and the boys rushed after you.

“Are you crazy?!” Jongdae grabbed your arm and you pushed it away.

“Ani! I am perfectly fine!” You huffed throwing your hair back in irritation. “I am just pissed at the fact that Luhan decided to go through that” You pointed at his face. “And he didn`t even thank him” You spun on your heels and the boys followed.

“Okay, if you`re going to confront him let us join” Tao told calmly and you sighed.

“Do as you please” You got inside your car as the boys sat in theirs.

When you arrived to the car workshop you made the chauffeur stop the car and got out. You pulled up your sleeves and stomped towards the workshop. “WHERE IS SEHUN?!” You roared as you stood outside and you noticed five different boys staring at you.

“Easy” You heard Minseok comment in the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter