Symptoms

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoGKYg0X2kw

When you were finally checked out of the hospital Suho brought you with him to his place. He insisted that you had to stay there for a while before heading home. Not being in a mood to fight you gave in quickly.

You got out of the car and Suho escorted you to his house. As he opened the door the two of you saw Yixing and Chohee inside the house. Their expressions were telling you that they were worried about something.

When they noticed you and Suho they jumped up and ran towards you. “Are you okay?” They said in unison and you looked at both of them and nodded your head slowly.

“Why didn`t you visit?” You asked lowly.

“Bring her something to drink” Suho told Chohee right away. “Bring her a blanket as well” Suho looked at Yixing, not wanting them to reply.

He knew already why Yixing and Chohee hadn`t visited the hospital. It was because they had been taking care of Kris. He had turned ill after hearing you signing the divorce papers, and Suho knew that if you got to know about it you would run to him, again.

You sat down as Chohee brought you a glass of water while Yixing tucked you in with a blanket.

“Thank you” You looked at both of them holding your blanket tightly while taking a sip of glass you was holding in your other hand.

“What did the doctor say about your condition? Are you alright?” You set the glass on the coffee table and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter