Heart Necklace

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOK_HKMbTiY

Kris sprung up from the sofa and gave you a baffled look. “Kim Joonmyun” he repeated and your brow cocked wondering why he reacted like he did.

“You know him?” Yixing asked.

“He is-“ Before he could talk any further he was cut off by his phone. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and you knew it was from his work.

“Yeah?” He answered walking away from you and Yixing. You watched his back wondering how he knew Suho.

“So, want to go and meet him?” Yixing asked being excited.

“No” You quickly said without even thinking about it. Yixing`s smile fell and he bent down to your level.

“Why? It`s been such a long time” You bit your bottom lip.

You knew Yixing was right, it had been a long time since you had seen him, maybe too long. But still it didn`t feel right. “You know really well why I can`t meet him” You met Yixing`s eyes and he noticed you hesitating.

“I-I know. But hey it`s been such a long time. I don`t think-“

“Even if he doesn`t like me any longer and I clearly am over him it`s still not fair towards Kris” You peeked at him from the corner of your eye and Yixing nodded his head understanding.

“I see. Let`s hope you don`t meet him around then” he told patting your lap and getting up. You gave him a long stare. You knew from the tone of his voice that he was still disagreeing with you. But what could you do, you couldn`t meet Suho without thinking about your past together.

“Sorry, but I have to go again” Kris ran to the room and within a couple of minutes he had changed. “I`ll see you when I get home” He kissed your head and shook hands with Yixing before leaving.

You watched the front door close and you rolled your eyes.

“I`ll give you some time to think about it” Yixing ruffled your hair. You followed him to the front door and gave him a hug before sending him off.

You closed the front door slowly and turned to head to the second floor and inside your room.

You plopped on the bed and remembered your time with Suho.

Flashback

You were standing outside of your house as your father was loading the car with your stuff. Yixing had moved to his new house a couple of days before you, so you were going to meet up with him there.

As your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter