Necklace

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmYoETNWic

You woke up later the next day knowing really well that today you were going to skip classes, again. As you got out of the bed you froze up seeing Kris entering the room all dressed to leave for work.

“Shouldn`t you be at work by now?” You blurted out without even greeting him. He snickered as he took one last glance at himself in the mirror.

“Why? Don`t want me at home?” he told turning to you.You shook your head slowly and smiled awkwardly.

“I didn`t say that”

“Why are you still at home?”

He approached you and before he got to press the back of his hand on your forehead you pushed it away.

“Don`t. It`s too hot I am afraid you`ll burn” You made up an excuse and his eyes widened.

“Are you sick?” He plopped on the bed beside you and you nodded not feeling well with lying to your own husband. “Do you want me to stay at home with you?” You swiftly shook your head and you felt bad.

“Just go to work and I`ll call if I need you” You told quickly and he sighed.

“Okay. But don`t hesitate with the call, okay?” he gave you a strict stare and you smiled obeying his words. “I`ll leave first then. Take care” He kissed your cheek and left the room making you sigh.

*Now I feel really bad*

Getting up from the bed you did your daily routines and made yourself ready after eating breakfast. When you were all set you opened one of the drawers on your dressing table and stared at the box with Suho`s necklace inside.

You didn`t want to open it and grabbed the box and slipped it inside your bag.

*Here it goes*

Not wanting to involve the driver in this you took the train to the playground you had met Suho and waited for him by the swings.

You were in too deep thoughts to even notice that Suho had already arrived.

“______!” he shouted and you felt your heart stop. Your lifted your head slowly only to see Suho smiling brightly as ever.

*How come I didn`t recognize his smile? It hasn`t changed one bit*

“Or should I say grocery girl?” he wiggled with his brows before cracking up. You were too stunned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter