New Assistant

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKoumID19xo

“Rejected once again!” Suho sighed a frustrated sigh as he stepped out of a software company. He had been applying for different jobs and had attended to a lot of interviews only to get rejected.

Out of all of his friends, he was the only one who had graduated from college and had a diploma of some kind. He had taken a master degree in Marketing, but not one of the works he had applied for seemed interested.

Suho loosened his tie and carried his briefcase towards a bus station. At times like this he really wished he had a car. Chohee and he had one car that they shared. But since Chohee had work today she took it with her to work, leaving Suho with no other choice than taking the bus.

Sitting on a bench near the bus station he soon became impatient, and stood up to look at the bus schedule to see when the bus was going to arrive. But a piece of paper that was stuck beside the schedule caught his attention.

*The owner of Exotic Accessory company needs an assistant* His eyes rounded. Looking at where the company was at he took the first bus leading him to the company.

As soon as he arrived he ran towards the receptionist. Before he could ask any questions she told him where to go. Because of his dress and the briefcase in his hand told her that he was going to the job interview.

Suho stepped inside a room where a lot of other guys and some girls were wearing professional clothes, sitting on the sofas waiting for their turn to have their interview.

A man approached Suho with a file in his hand. “And your name is?” He asked.

“Kim Joonmyun” He told and the man looked through the list in his hand and furrowed his brows.

“Your name isn`t written here. That means you haven`t applied beforehand, right?” He told and Suho`s eyes rounded.

“I didn`t know that you needed to apply before coming here” He told and the man shook his head.

“I am sorry. Since you`re not on the list you`re not allowed to have the interview” He told and tried to push Suho out, but was stopped by another security man.

“It`s okay. Lee Junho couldn`t make it to the interview, so he can take his place”

“Do you think Mr. Wu will allow that?” He asked back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter