Amusement Park

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmhDUbH1dCE

The next day you were greeted by Kris’ soothing voice. “Wifey, awake?” He called making you open your eyes slightly looking at Kris.

“What is it?” You yawned covering your mouth with your hand.

“It`s 11 am already not planning on waking up?” He asked brushing your bangs away from your face. You blinked giving Kris a long stare. “What`s wrong?” He chuckled seeing your expression.

“Shouldn`t you be at work?” He leaned closer and nuzzled his nose with yours.

“You`re correct, but I took the day off” You softened and wrapped your arms around his neck making him peck your nose. “So, get up so we can make the best out of this day” He told trying to pull back but you wouldn`t let him budge.

He gave you a queer look and you peeked at him with one eye closed. “Let`s go to the amusement park” He nodded his head.

“Okay, get up and freshen yourself then” You beamed and did as told.

After freshening up and eaten breakfast you were all ready to go to the amusement park. It was sunny outside so you decided to wear something short so you could get enough wind through your clothes.

“Ready to leave?” You looked at Kris who you hadn`t seen in casual clothes for a long time.

 “Yup” you beamed and skipped over to him.

Getting inside the car he drove towards the nearest amusement park and you were looking forward to it. While driving you would glance over at Kris from time to time and smile.

“Why are you staring at your handsome husband?” he smirked making you blush.

“Am not”

“Oh yes you are” He mocked you making you pout.

“Just staring and thinking how lucky I am for having such a caring husband” he grinned at your words making you giggle.

“Here we are” he said parking his car. You got out of the car jumping around like a little kid making him take a hold of you making you relax.

“Mianhae, I am just so glad to finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter