I`ll Find You

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqXPwREydGs

As you were out of sight Suho sighed and sat on the same swing you were sitting on not so long ago. His feet were touching the ground with his head hung low. He pushed his head up and stared at the blue sky inhaling fresh air.

*Where are you?*

He had been looking after you everywhere. He didn`t know where you were, where you lived, whom you lived with, did you live alone?

This place had been his escape every time he thought of you. But at the same time this was the place that would make him remember about his past. The days when you were younger with no worries. You had fallen in love with him and he had fallen in love with you. Two kids who knew nothing but love.

How he wished he could turn back the time and get in your embrace again where he actually belonged.

Getting up from the swing with small and steady steps he made his way home. Before exiting the park he noticed a girl sitting in the sandbox crying silently, her hair ruined and her clothes dirty.

Suho were just about to change his direction towards her when he noticed a boy around her own age running towards her with a doll in his hand. He handed it to her and she wiped away her tears and took the doll from him with a grin on her face.

Suho`s eyes darted away from the kids remembering that your first meeting was somewhat like that.

Flashback

“Ani. It`s mine!” You stamped your feet as one of bullies at the park h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter