She is Pregnant

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-nb205lx90

Yixing had arrived to Kris` house and was bagging on his door like mad man. The butler finally opened the door and Yixing rushed inside and towards Kris` room. When he stepped inside he noticed Kris lying on his bed his back facing Yixing.

“YAH!” Yixing yelled making Kris jump up from his sleep.

“Woah!” Kris` blanket fell down the floor as his eyes were wide as ever. “Oh, it`s you” When he laid his eyes on Yixing his head fell back on the pillow and Yixing rushed over to him and shook his shoulders.

“Get up, get up, get up” He said repeatedly and ran to his closet opening it. “Wear this. Get dressed and let`s go”

He clapped his hands being overjoyed. Kris didn`t understand what was going on and gave him a long stare. “What are you so happy about? And where are we going?”

Yixing palmed his face and shook his head. “I forgot telling you” He smiled sheepishly. “Guess what. _____~ is pregnant!” He told with a huge grin on his face and Kris` chocked on his breath.

“She`s what?!”

“Pregnant!” Yixing repeated once again and Kris was dumbfounded.

“Aren`t you happy?” Yixing tilted his head to the side not being able to read his expression.

“I am” Kris told a tear slipping down his cheek.

“Then what are you waiting for let`s go” Yixing grabbed his arm and tried to force him out of bed, but he didn`t budge.

“What`s the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter