His Wife

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaN3dzOBIAw

Suho entered his house only to see Chohee all ready to leave.

“Oh, you`re home early” She stopped her tracks before him and looked at him for a few seconds waiting for his reply. Instead he brushed past her and towards his bedroom. Chohee furrowed her brows her eyes following Suho.

Seeing him like this made her uneasy. She called her work and told she was sick wanting to use her day with Suho instead.

She took her heels off and strode towards his bedroom. The door was closed so she knocked softly.

“Joonmyun” She called knocking harder. “Joonmyun” She knocked one more time. Before she was about to yell she twisted the handle and surprisingly enough the door opened.

She opened the door wider and noticed Suho sitting on the bed. His face planted in his hands.

“Are you okay? What happened?” She asked softly walking over to his side and sitting down beside him. She heard him sigh but his hands didn`t remove from his face.

“Joonmyun” She called out reaching out to caress his head, but instead Suho tackled her with a hug pressing his head against her chest sobbing lightly.

Her actions stopped as she was taken aback. She had never seen him like this before. She carefully placed one of her hands on his head patting it softly while one of his arms were wrapped around him keeping him close.

“Noona” He whimpered and she hummed in response. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter