Discussion

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAQe7VBepVw

When the school was over you skipped over to your chauffeur only to get startled by a honking sound not so far away.

Yixing stuck his head out of the already rolled down window and waved towards you with a big grin on his face. “I`ll be right back” You told the chauffeur and he nodded.  

Running over to Yixing`s car you were overjoyed to see his face. “What brings you here?” You furrowed your brows and bent down to his window.

“I have something to discuss with you that`s why I dropped by” His brow cocked trying to tell you to remember something important he had told you earlier.

You cocked your head to the side and narrowed your eyes on him. “Discuss something?” You asked and he sighed.

“Just get in” He opened the door on the other side and you turned around to see that your chauffeur gave you a thumb up telling you to get inside. You smiled and waved towards him before skipping and getting inside Yixing`s car.

“Where are you taking me?”

“Anywhere you please, as long it is at a quiet place” He told backing his car and you pouted giving it a thought.

“How about a walk in the park, it`s always quiet there don`t you think?” You looked at him and he shrugged.

“Yeah, let`s go there”

Driving towards the nearest park he stopped his car and got out with you right behind him. “So, what was it you needed to talk about?” You asked interlacing your hands together, walking side by side with Yixing.

“Joonmy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter