First Day of Work

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI3hUrmETQo

Suho woke up pretty early the next day. He had to get himself ready and catch the bus so he could make it to work in time. Chohee was overjoyed with him getting a job, and she even told him that she had a surprise gift for him.

While Suho was shaving he looked at himself in the mirror being really proud of himself. Finally he made it. Finally he got a job. He did it on his own without losing hope. *That`s how it goes when you keep the faith!* He grinned.

When he was done shaving he put on his new suit that he knew fitted perfectly with his working place. Wearing a red tie with it he looked stunning as ever.

Just when he was about to leave the house he heard Chohee call for him. “Joonmyun!” She shouted and he his heels and noticed his sister being in her pj`s rubbing her eye.

“Not going to work today, noona?” he narrowed his eyes and she gave him a sheepish smile.

“I am, I just overslept” She scratched the back of her head.

Walking over to the coffee table she grabbed the car keys and threw them over to Suho, and he caught it perfectly. He blinked towards her and she gave him a warm smile.

“Drive to work. It`ll make you look more professional” She winked and he grinned.

“But what about you, noona? How are you going to make it to work?” He pointed out and she waved with her hands.

“Don`t worry, I`ll make one of my colleagues pick me up. Or else I`ll just take the bus. Don`t worry about me and do a great job at your work” She pumped her fist and walked away, while he grinned like a fool.

Getting out of the house he jumped inside his car with a grin on his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter