Party

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yTL9qj5JFI

A week had past and today was the day for the party to be held. You had found the dress you liked and Kris did too.

Sitting before your dressing table you were straightening your hair slowly, wanting it to be perfect for this party. The door to the bedroom opened and Kris peeked inside only to see you furrowing your brows, your lips puckered up concentrating on your hair. 

He smiled at your cute expression and knocked on the already opened door to get your attention. You blinked and smiled widely seeing him standing by the door. “Ready?” your eyes rounded thinking that he was all set already.

“Ani. Taking my shower now. Just wanted to check up on you” he smiled and you giggled.

“I am fine, see” You grinned from ear to ear making him chuckle. He had noticed how you became gloomy from time to time the past days and it was making him curious. He asked you why you would become so gloomy, but you didn`t give him any proper answer back, making him give up on asking. But he hadn`t given up on watching over you, wanting you to be okay.

“I am leaving then” You nodded all giddy up and he left with a content smile. You stopped straightening your hair and your eyes lingered on the drawer where the necklace was. You shook your head and went back on getting yourself ready.

When you were all set:

You waited for Kris to exit the room as you were waiting in the living room. Out came one dazzling looking Kris making your jaw drop.

He sneaked his arm around your waist and hugged you tightly to him. “You look lovely, wifey” he spoke against your forehead before planting a kiss and you smiled looking up at him, pecking his chin.

“You too” He smirked and interlaced his fingers with you.

“Let`s go then” You nodded and the two of you exited the house.

When you made it to the venue you entered only to see most of the venue already being full. “How many did you invite?” You whispered to Kris as the two of you were walking in the middle of the crowd, bowing, smiling and greeting at the same time.

“I don`t know. I gave the assignment of throwing a party to someone else” He suddenly froze up as he turned his head towards you.

You were too busy greeting the guests that you didn`t feel Kris` gaze on you.*! I forgot about her and Joonmyun!* He panicked. You turned your gaze from the guests towards Kris who seemed to stress.

“What`s wrong?” You looked at him worried and he quickly waved with his hand.

“Nothing” he held your hand tightly and led the way.

“Hello!” You heard someone greet and you your heels and saw Yixing making his way towards you with Chohee.

“Long time no see!” You exclaimed hugging Chohee strongly and she did the same.

“First time attending a party like this; so, what do you think?” She was talking about her outfit and you gave her two thumbs up making her grin.

“I`ll be right back” Kris excused himself and you noticed him leaving.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter