Spending Time Together

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghy_VctUgPw

Your eyes opened faintly the next day by the sound of your phone vibrating. The first thing you saw were the pile of clothes laying on the floor and you flustered remembering the last night activities.

You grabbed your phone and looked through the text messages your friends had been sending you. Your eyes widened remembering that you had classes to attend.

Kris` arm was wrapped tightly around you and you turned around and saw Kris` sleeping face. You smiled and brushed the hair that was covering his eyes to the side. He furrowed his brows a moment and scooted closer. You smiled at his cuteness and noticed his bare shoulders, the rest of his body being underneath the blanket.

Grabbing your blanket you pressed it tightly against your chest and tried to get out of bed, but Kris` arm was too strong to get off. “Hubby” You whispered and one of his eyes opened slightly and soon he closed it again.

“What?” he questioned.

“I need to get out of bed. I have classes to attend” You told him lowly and he smirked.

“You sure you can walk?” You puffed your cheeks at his comment and slapped his chest making him chuckle. “I am just kidding, wifey. But still how can you have strength enough to attend classes after last night. I am worn out” he told with a huff and you couldn`t stop your face from getting redder by his comments.

You held your blanket tightly not wanting to answer his question, it was just too embarrassing. “You`re not going anywhere today” he peeked at you and you furrowed your brows.

“Wae?”

“Because today is our day, a new movie is out in the cinemas and I want to see it with you” he smiled and you felt your heart flutter. He was just too irresistible sometimes.

Nodding your head like a good girl you got out of bed wrapping the blanket tightly around your body. “I need to take a shower first though”

“That makes us two” he smirked getting out of bed wrapping his own blanket around his waist.You caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter