Romantic Enough?

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUx9hW96vG8

Getting home after the date the only thing you could talk about was how cute the two of them were acting, and that you could see clearly that it was love at first sight.

“Yeah, I get it” Kris suddenly exploded when you entered the house, and you stopped talking being baffled at his action.

He his heels and gave you a stern look.

“I get the fact that you like all that lovey dovey stuff, and I am sorry that you couldn`t go through all of that before ending up with me. But this was our fate, and that was theirs” he made it clear for you, and with a gulp you nodded your head pretty slowly, swallowing what he just told.

As he was about to leave you just needed to say one last thing, just to make one thing clear to him.

“But” You voiced out making him stop his tracks and take a deep sigh.

“What now?” You knew he probably was gritting his teeth at the moment, just to keep himself calm.

“Even if I have been pointing out all of the romantic stuff, and I have actually wanted all that before doesn`t mean that I still feel that way. I am happy I met you the way we did” You spoke out, and he turned around slowly and blinked.

He could actually notice that you were getting more mature as the time past by, and the words you said were sincere. He was sure of that, but still a part of his heart just couldn`t get over the fact that he couldn`t do all of that romantic stuff for you.

“Okay” He answered. “I know you meant every word you said. But still, when you point it out like that it makes me feel bad about everything” he didn`t dare to look at you while saying those words. He was looking at his feet and only at his feet. This was the first time he felt so humiliated.

You took a step towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter