Grocery Boy/Girl

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_80vz6SQrvc

Being distracted for the past days Luhan finally came clean with you.

“Are you distant because of what I told you that day?” He stared at his hands as you turned your gaze to him slowly. You shook your head.

“Just some personal reasons” You told with a sigh.

“Wanna talk about it?” Minseok voiced out. You were sitting in the cantina, your food barely been touched.

You gave it a long thought before answering him. They had actually opened up to you, so the least you could do was to return the favor so they could know that you trusted them as much as they trusted you.

“Well” You started off and the boys straightened themselves to listen to what you had to say. “My childhood crush has returned in my life. I haven`t met him yet. I don`t know how he looks like. I don`t know how he is doing. I just know that he is my best friends, girlfriend`s stepbrother” You sighed and they furrowed their brows trying to catch up. When they understood they nodded.

“Is it wrong of me as a married girl to meet him?” You met their eyes and you could see that they were giving it a deep thought.

“Why are you afraid of meeting him in the first place? Do you still have some feelings left?” Jongdae asked and you quickly shook your head.

“No, not at all. I love Kris with all of my heart” You corrected and Tao narrowed his eyes on you.

“You sure about that? Because to me it doesn`t look like that” Your brow twitched.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that you`re afraid the feelings that are remaining will grow and get stronger” Your eyes widened at his statement. Maybe he was right? You weren`t sure.

You grabbed your books and got up. “I think I`ll go home and get some rest” The boys blinked as you left and Jongdae slapped Tao`s head.

“Wae? I only told her the truth” He whined.

While sitting inside the car you needed to get your thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter