Looking After Her

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xW5r1PcHCA

Suho was pacing back and forth outside of the room that you were hospitalized at. He had called Yixing already telling him about your condition. He didn`t understand what happened, why you suddenly fainted in his arms.

*I hope she is fine*

--

After receiving the call from Suho the first thing Yixing did was to call Kris. “Hey” Yixing heard Kris` sore voice.

“Get out of bed now! ______~ is hospitalized! I am picking you up right now” Yixing turned the phone off after saying what was necessary hoping that he would be outside of his house waiting for Yixing.

When Yixing made it to Kris` house he noticed a boy with bed hair and messy clothes standing in the driveway all panicked. “Drive now!” Kris told as soon as he got inside the car.

Arriving to the hospital Kris were the first person to sprint out of the car and toward the hospital. He had already found the information about which floor and room you were at and decided to take the stairs since the elevator was taking too long.

Yixing followed soon after and when they made it to your floor they opened the door and their eyes were fixed on the long corridor, and at the very end was Suho. He was sitting on one of the chairs that were leaned on the wall.

They ran towards him and Suho snapped his head towards them when he heard rushing steps. He shot up from his seat when he saw Kris.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter