Helped the First Time

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, Minho was lying in his bed, playing with his phone. Well, to be exact, he wasn't playing. He was just looking blankly at it. 'Haish..' He gave a sigh of boredom. He got up, and directed his steps to the kitchen for a drink. 'Yawn..' He gave a stretch before opening the fridge. Gahh....the fridge was empty. He had forgotten to buy water. 'Pabo' He gave himself a knock on his head before proceeding to get his wallet and go to the nearest convenience shop to buy some.

'Ahh...maybe I should ask that pig to come along. I will have somebody to suffer the cold wind with!' Minho smirked as he knocked onto JiEun's door. 'Yah! Yah Pabo! Yah! Get out. Come with me to the convenience store!' He didn't get any respond so he continued."YAHHH! Pig!' Still no respond.

'Isn't she home?''Well...she can't be sleeping already right?' 'Aishh' Minho decided to just leave her alone and go without her. As he slipped into his slippers, he glaced over at JiEun shoes. Her shoe wasn't here. "Where could she be?' "Still in school?" "Omo.....it's already so late...." He was going to fish out his phone and give a call to JiEun when he stopped himself.

'Yah,Choi Minho, why are you even worried about that Pabo?' 'Are you even that close?' Minho litterally slapped himself. Aishh...I must be crazy to even think of her. I must be dehydrated. He then shook JiEun off his head.

 

With much efforts, JiEun managed to finally limped her way to the park which lead to her house. (Well, she could have took the 2-Way road but she thought it would be dangerous since she could walk only very slowly. And if cars were to come by, she may be knocked down. So, she decided to take the longer route.)

Her lips were already stained with blood since she was biting onto it so hardly due to the pain caused by her feet. Tears unknowingly rolled down her cheeks. They were the tears of pain. Unbearable pain. 'BAM' She collasped on her leg. She didn't have the energy to even stand.

How she prayed that there was somebody there to save her. She wasn't sure if she could continue the rest of the route home. She hung her head down low. What she was feeling was a mixture of pain,desperate and tiredness.

Just at this time, JiEun's 'Prince' appeared. Somebody was walking towards her. Her eyes glittered with hope. She squinced her eyes at the person.

FREAK. It was that stupid Choi. Seriously. This was the worst timing to ever see him. Why him? Out of 10Millions and Millions of people. Why him? JiEun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter