Another Favour

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiEun hanged her shirt over the door before turning to the tap. 'Gahh!' She felt like she was in heaven when the cold water hit her body. She was so refreshed! After a quick rinse, JiEun off the tap and got her towels to dry herself. She then grabbed for her shirt when. 'TADA!' It was gone like magic. Her shirt was gone. Panic and anger engulfed her. She knew who did it. Who else could it be other than the two idiots?

But the problem now was. Without any shirt, how was she able to get out of the toilet? Class was about to start. She shouted, in hope that somebody would be in the toilet to help. 'Hello! Anybody around?' -No answers-

She got her own echo as the reply. 'Arghhh!' 'Stupid ChaeRi and MinA!' She cursed silently. So now what? Wait? All she could do was wait. She crouched to the ground. Tears filled her eyes. She was cold, she was bare. She was alone. And she was helpless. All she could do was to wait.

'Isn't that Ji Eun's shirt?' Minho wondered as he saw Chae Ri and Min A enter the classroom giggling. They were holding onto a shirt which seemed so familiar. 'Well...it can't be.' Minho shook his head.

The time went by and class was about to start in 5 Minutes. Minho sensed that something was weird. Ji Eun haven entered the classroom at all. She wasn't that late usually. He glanced over at Min A and Chae Ri who were clinging onto his hands. 'It can't be...'

Minho cleared his throat. 'Erhmm...please let go. Class is starting soon.'

'Ahh! Nae oppa!'Chae Ri shrieked. 'Gahh! Minho oppa talked to me!'

Min A replied with her seductive voice 'Yes oppa. We'll come back soon.' She gave him a wink that almost made Minho puke.

As they got away reluctantly, Minho searched his neighbour's bag. 'I'm sure she has a spare shirt...'

Minho excused himself out of the classroom with the shirt in his hand. He reached the fem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter