AHA!

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Was I abit too harsh? It's her birthday afterall!'

It was the night of Ji Eun's birthday. Everyone in the neighbourhood would be already sound asleep. (A/N: Can you hear the snores?) Anyways, everyone was asleep except for Minho. As always, he slouched in the couch and did some reflection.

'Maybe I was a bit harsh. Like...Aish.'

'Aishh....Why didn't she tell me its her birthday? Now I feel so bad....' 'I'm a nice guy too. So....maybe I should...apologise?'

'Should I? Should I?' "Aishhhh.'

Minho's head was literally going to explode. He had been pondering if he should at least do something for Ji Eun, since he was so unreasonable. But being the proud, popular him, it was kind of awkward for him to do so. He got up, much to his frustration. And then he became to pace up and down the living room. Until suddenly, *Creaaakkkkkk*

A door opened. And a figure came out. It was JiEun. 'OMO. Scared me.' Minho clutched his poor heart tightly. He almost died.

Ji Eun looked back at him. 'Why aren't you--' She was just going to ask why he hadn't sleep but. WHO CARES. Obviously, she was still pissed off at him. She got to the kitchen, and had a cup of water before returning to her room.

*BANG.* The door closed.

'Ooh...Is she still angry?' Minho pouted. 'She must have been really angry...' Minho couldn't really express that weird feeling he was having. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter