Drown

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun gave YoungChul a huge high 5. She wasn't going to be the one making dinner! No no! She was going to win this.

'HWAITING!' YoungChul gave her a big grin.

'COMPETITION FOR THE LOSER WHO MAKES DINNER....STARTS NOW!'

YoungChul+JiEun+Luhan+Seohyun

VS

Minho+MinAh+ChaeRi+SaYeon

'Look at my pretty muscles! We are going to win this!' Luhan bragged to YoungChul.

'Hyung, are these the muscles from bubble tea?Hahahaha!'

 

'Oppa, look at my slim slim waist!' 'Oppa! You look so hot!' The 3 irritating women, (you know who they are) were litterally attacking Minho.'

Since it was Water ball, it has to be in water. So everybody was in their swim suit. GOODNESS SAKE. The 3 girls's swimsuit literally meant not wearing anything.Because what they wore almost revealved everything. Almost. 

Rolling his eyes, Minho's gaze unknowing turned to Ji Eun who was smiling so brightly. 

As the whistle goes, the game starts! Let me tell you, within 1 minute, no. maybe even lesser, Sa Yeon litterally 'died'. Her slim slim waist, skinny hands couldn't even hit a ball properly. And before she know, she already got hit by the ball. And....not a surprise, she gave up on the game. 'Oppa hwaiting! My heart shall be with you!' (A/N: Ewww again)

It was a fierce match between the two gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter