The Truth-Minho

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho shuddered. This really needs some good explanation. For the past 10 minutes, his left ear was hearing Sa Yeon whining about him bringing her to a house where another girl lives. And his right ear hearing Ji Eun screaming at him for letting someone know they live together.

‘Oppa! Why is she here? I don’t like her!’

‘Yah Choi Minho! Didn’t we promise that no one will know we stay together?’

Minho put his hands to his ears and shook his head. ‘Ahhhhh!’

The room silenced for a while. ‘Listen to me will you?’ Minho was begging the two girls.He really couldn’t stand this.

‘Yes! I live with Lee Ji Eun! And I don’t find a problem with that!’ He said as he looked at Sa Yeon.

‘Ji Eun, mianhae. I….I know I’m wrong. There is a lot of explanation to be done to you. Sorry.’

Minho sighed. There is really a lot of explanation.

‘Oppa. I have decided. I’m going to live here with you. And her.’ SaYeon said, looking at Minho. 

Minho gasped. So his talking did not go into Sa Yeon’s head.

He had been standing outside of Ji Eun’s house for 15 minutes, trying to explain to Sa Yeon that she should go back to USA and so, but that was her answer. Minho thought she had understood something when he saw her kept quiet for the past 15 Minutes, but she proved him wrong.

‘I’ll pay as much as she wants. I don’t care. I’m living here.’ Sa Yeon said as she stormed into the house, and sitting on the sofa like it was her house.

Minho sighed. It was really expected. He walked into the living room as his eyes met with Ji Eun’s.

‘So? You ready to explain to me?’ Ji Eun glared at Minho. This guy was really getting on her nerves.

Minho pulled Ji Eun to her room, and began his explanation. He really hoped that at least this girl would understand him.

He took a deep breath as he began.

‘Sa Yeon…is actually my fiancée. Back in USA, my father had a business. A big one. You know the LCCompany? My father owns it. It’s a collaboration with  Sa Yeon’s father. The LeeChoi Company.’

Ji Eun gasped. The LCCompany?! She looked around. She couldn’t even own a stuff from that company since it was so expensive. It even won Gucci or more!

‘Yea…so as I was saying, it was a collaboration. So that means it cannot live without neither one right? Well, my family became really rich because of this company. We got really close with the Lees and I played with Sa Yeon for my whole childhood. So I guess we are really close. I treated her just like a sibling, but she doesn’t so. She…likes me.’

Ji Eun nodded. It was really obvious.

‘And so, not long ago, she requested for a marriage. I really didn’t love her, so I didn’t want to accept. But if I don’t, uncle, which is Sa Yeon’s dad might not work with us anymore. And I know my family cannot take it. This comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter