That Flirt

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days have passed since the day they played 'Truth or Dare'. Ji Eun's leg has been healing and she could now walk properly. It is Monday, where recess has just gone and everyone is busy gathering the books from their lockers for the next lesson.

'BAM!' Ji Eun closed the door of her locker with her arm since her hands were so loaded with books. ‘Aish..’

She gave a sigh as she slowly walked to her classroom. She felt like she was carrying 20 babies in her arms. Okay, that was a bit exaggerated, but yes. The books were heavy.

‘Ji Eun ah!’ A cheerful voice called out to her. Ji Eun turned back, to see her angel standing there, with broad arms welcoming her. ‘LEE JI EUN!’

Ji Eun snapped back to reality. ‘Ah...Young Chul ah.’ She smiled sheepishly at him. ‘I thought you were my...’

‘Your Angel right? I knew it. You are always daydreaming.’ Young Chul giggled as he pinched Ji Eun’s nose.

‘Your angel will now help you take your heavy books!’ Young Chul smiled, and immediately transferred the books Ji Eun was holding on to his hands.

‘Gomawo!’ Ji Eun grinned at him. Her hands were so free and suddenly she felt so light.

Chatters and giggles came from them as they walked the corridor. But.

Somebody always had to break the peace. And that SOMEBODY came.

‘Oh, I see your leg is better huh?’ ‘So how? The pin didn’t give much impact did it?’ ‘Or did you learn your lesso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter