Camp

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed and life continued on. Studies continued and terrible life had to continue.

'Min A, should we be taking some action now? It seems that we are kind of forgotten by Minho.' (A/N:Gosh.WHEN WERE THEY EVER REMEMBERED?!:O)

'Chae Ri ah, you have something in your mind?'

Chae Ri nodded. 'It's a one stone kill two birds solution.'

Mid Year Holidays were arriving and it's a tradition in SM High to have a camp twice every year.Once in mid year, the other at year end. This year too.

The location is usually picked by the teachers. And the activities organised by the students. Well, the teachers don't really have much participation in the whole thing except for admin stuff. 

'Yah. Don't forget to bring your night wear shirt and mosquito repellant.' YoungChul nudged Ji Eun. He knew this girl can be really forgetful. Last year, she forgot to bring her night wear, and he had to lend her his shirt. What's more, she forgot to bring her own mosquito repellant and end up using the whole bottle of his. In the end, YoungChul returned from the camp with itchy and dreadful mosquito bites all over his body. 

'Arraso.' Ji Eun whispered. She wasn't always that forgetful.

'Have you packed your camp bag?' Minho asked as Ji Eun got out from her room. '---em' 

'Yah...what's wrong with you? You have been ignoring me--' Minho tugged Ji Eun's hands. Just then, Sa Yeon came out of her room. 'OpPPAAA!' 

Minho's hand loosen as he heard the shuddering voice. Meanwhile, all Ji Eun did was return to her room. She was going to avoid all contact with SaYeon. Be it eye contact or what. And....Avoid contact with her man.

'THE DAY WAS FINALLY HERE!'

It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter