A Favour

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

' Ahh! Save me!' Running away for the beast, JiEun accidentally stepped on a pin. The pin pierced right through her feet.'

'AHH!'

Ji Eun woke up from her dream. 'Phew, it's just a nightmare.' She tried to get down her bed when 'OUCH!' she felt the pain from her feet.

'Ah...Afterall, it's still true...Haizz.' Ji Eun gave a sigh as she tried to remember how she got to home since couldn't even remember seeing her omma. 'Omma! Omma!' Ji Eun shouted for her mother.

The door opened and a head peeked out. 'Yeah?' 

'Omma, how did I....AHHH! Choi Minho! What do you think you are doing?!' Ji Eun gave a face full of shock as she saw the head was Minho's.

'What? I was just being nice and answering your call!' Upon saying so, Minho opened the door and stepped in the room.

'So you finally woke up huh?' Minho asked her.

'Yea..WHAT? Who allowed you to step in my room? Get out!' Ji Eun pointed to the door as she said so.

'You ungrateful beast. You know how much I suffered? And it's not like I want to step in this bird's nest.' Minho gave a look of disgust as he recalled of what he did yesterday.

Minho slowly put Ji Eun down on her bed. 'Aish. Is this even a girl's room?' He murmured as he saw pieces of clothings lying around. He then walked to the kitchen, in search of a bandage. Holding on to the first aid kit, he entered Ji Eun's room once again. He slowly lift up the girl's leg and took off the soaked red bandage. 'Ouch....' Minho could feel her pain as he saw the open wound on the feet. Clumsily, he bandaged her leg quite nicely.

After he threw the soaked bandage away, he did the last check on Ji Eun before intending to sleep. As he walked to Ji Eun's side, he watched the deep-sleeping Ji Eun. 'Aish... How did you even hurt yourself? Why do I feel bad.....' He gave a sigh.

Just as he was going to walk away, he felt a pull on his hand. 'Gajima.... Please don't go.' ' Omma... I'm scared...'

Minho's heart melted. The girl he always hated, always thought was tou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter