Dongdameun

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Bang Bang* *Bang Bang*

'Yah! Lee Ji Eun! Wake up now!' *Bang Bang*

'GAHHHH! Who the freakkiing is that! Stop annoying me Choi Minho! I want to sleep!' Ji Eun screamed from her bed.

MY GOODNESS. 'Can't he even let me sleep peacefully?'

And soon, silence came, and Ji Eun got into her sleep again. U.N.T.I.L,

*BAM*

'YAHHH! Wake up!! N.O.W!' And the blanket was tugged off her.

Ji Eun finally shot her eyes open. She glared at Minho. 'What are you doing in my room?! And stop bothering me!'

With that, she tried to snatch the blanket back. But too bad, she was no match for a guy above 182cm.

After making a din, she blew her fringe at last. 'Fine. What do you want?'

Minho smirked. HA.

 

'Yah! Why did you ask me to do this?' Ji Eun eyed the especially weird Minho.

From just now till now, he woke her up noisily. then telling her to get dressed since he was going to bring her out.

'Bring me out?' Ji Eun nudged Minho.

'You crazy? It's already past 1AM!' Ji Eun gasped.

Minho looked at her. 'Just follow me.'

'Oh okay. Fine.' Ji Eun stuck out her tongue behind him.

Ji Eun blinked. 'So....thats where you were going to bring me? Dong....da.meun?!'

She looked at the entrance of the night market, then at Minho.

'Is this guy crazy?! Bringing me to a night market when I am supposed to sleep?'

Minho smirked. HA. 'Are you touched?'

Ji Eun rolled her eyes. 'Goodness gracious. Whats there to be touched? Touched that you woke me up in the middle of the night when I am still so sleepy? Touched that you brought me to Dongdameun for I don't know why?'

Minho's mouth opened to speak, but nothing came out. Ji Eun turned her back, ready to leave when suddenly, the aroma of spicy rice cake filled her nose.

was watering. Hmm....maybe I should stay for a bowl?

She turned back and pulled Minho's hands. The shocked Minho couldn't react and just let her pull along.

'Annyeonghaseyo! 1 spicy rice cake please!' Ji Eun bowed politely to the ajjuma. 'Neh! Coming up soon!'

Ji Eun pulled Minho down to a table. Minho looked at her amusingly.

'What? Is there anything on my face?' Ji Eun asked when she caught Minho looking at her.

'Hmm..Nothing. I just thought.....you were going home?'Minho asked as he wrigled his eyebrows.

'Erhhmmm.....I just sat down for a bite can't I?' Ji Eun said as she pinked. Aishh.

'1 plate of spicy rice cake!' The ajjuma brought the food to the duo.

'I'll pay.' Minho took out his purse and paid.

'Gomawo. Enjoy the food.' The ajjuma took the money and left.

'See? I P.A.I.D.' Minho grinned.

Ji Eun face-palmed herself. 'It's not like you did something great. You were supposed to pay. You pulled me out of the house without me getting my wallet!'

Minho took a bite before exclaiming. 'Yah! At least I paid! P.A.I.D!' And he stressed every single word.

'Ahh....Fine.' Ji Eun shook her head. 'Meanieee.'

 The spicy rice cake didn't last them for long, since they finished it in no time.

They were just getting ready to go back, when something caught JiEun's eyes.

'Omo....Jinja yeppoda!' That beautiful necklace with a 'JE' got her in love.

'Ohh! And it's my initials!' She was deterrmined to have this bought as she fished into her pocket for her wallet. And yes.

She literally smacked herself. She didn't bring her wallet.

'Aishh....I'll come back next time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter