Her Birthday

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Yah! Oppa, why did you bring me here?' Ji Eun's eyes fluttered at the rides. They were at the amusement park!

'It has been a long time since I came! Omo! Palli! Tell me why you brought me here!' Ji Eun was smilling so broadly that could just break.

'Hehe!' YoungChul saw that she could not contain her excitement anymore, so he exposed it. 'Yah Pabo! It's your birthday! You must have forgotten all about it. AGAIN. Right?' YoungChul grinned as he pinched her nose.

An arrow seemed to struck the pabo Ji Eun before she spoke again. 'Ahh! I seriously forgot!Hehehe!' She smiled sheepishly at YoungChul. 'Yah, Gomawo for bringing me here.' She hit her shoulders against his. 'Not bad for a friend eh?' 'Now....Should we go queue for the ticket?' Ji Eun pulled YoungChul with all her might to the ticket station. She couldn't wait to get in!

YoungChul shook his head with a laughter before pulling out two tickets from his pocket. 'As an awesome friend, would I forget to buy the tickets beforehand?And mind you. VIP TICKETS!' He waved the tickets infront of Ji Eun, who was dazely looking at him.

fell. OH. MY. GAWD.

'You are really the best! Jjiang! VIP TICKETS! The ticket that allows you to skip queues for ALL ride! I've been craving for that! OH.MY.GAWD! I LOVE YOU!' Ji Eun was so extremely happy that she didn't know she hugging so tightly to YoungChul that he almost died.

*CoughCough* 'My gosh...Do you have to murder me for these tickets?' YoungChul joked seeing the jubilant Ji Eun.

'Hehe' Ji Eun rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly as she recalled what she just did. 'Mianhae, I was too excited.'

'Gwenchana!' YoungChul pinched her cheeks playfully before leading her into the amusement park.

'AHHHH!' Screams and shouting could be heard from the roller coaster. And that shrieking voice, No doubt, it's Lee Ji Eun.

The dizzy with happiness Ji Eun got off the ride. 'Oppa! That was so fun! We'll try that later again. Now...' Her tummy grumbled before she could finish her sentence.'You're hungry?' YoungChul questioned her with a quirky look.

 'Hehe...Kind of. Should we grab a bite?' Ji Eun asked and not bothering about the reply, she pulled her friend to the nearest fast food centre.

'Which set would you like?' The cashier asked the two with a patient smile. JiEun tapped her chin, giving it some thought, and at once,

'Set D please'

Both YoungChul and Ji Eun answered at the same time. The cashier gave a small laugh, before repeating their orders. 'So, it's 2 set D for both. And I guess you'll be having it here?'

The two nodded in unison again. 'Haha. You two sure have some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter