EwwEwwEEEEK!

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<<2 HOURS AGO<<

‘Yucks! I’m so sticky and disgusting!’ ChaeRi fanned herself as she sat down on the chair in the empty classroom. ‘You think they are doing their job well?’ ChaeRi nudged MinA.

‘Who? Oh. Those two noobs?’ MinA answered as she tried to cover up those pimples on her face with more powder. ‘Darn this pimples.’

(AN:/Did you know being evil can cause more pimples?/) The amount of powder on her face could last some others for more than a year.  

‘Yeah. You think they got it right?’ ChaeRi asked as she look over to MinA.

‘Mind you. Painting is their profession. So don’t worry. I bet they did a great job.’ She smirked. ‘Noobs are just noobs. With just a kiss, they agreed to do it for me.’

ChaeRi nodded. ‘Daebak. I can’t wait to see that ’s face! Hahaha!’ The way too excited ChaeRi exclaimed as she flapped her hands up and down like some chicken. And just like anyone could predict, she knocked into MinA.

‘YAH ! Grow some discipline! Look at what you did!’

The MinA who completed her powder routine was putting on her double dose of eyeliner before ChaeRi hit her.

‘Oops..Mianhae.’

‘You ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter