First day of School

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Omma~He can walk by himself, I don’t need to walk with him!’ Ji Eun grumbled as she was pushed out of the house door by her mum, together with Minho. “Aish, it’s the same route anyways…..Now stop grumbling and get going. Oh, don’t forget to come home together! No dinner otherwise’ Without any second word, Mrs Lee shoved them on the road.

Tsk…He is driving me crazy! Ji Eun rolled her eyes as she looked at Minho. As she stopped at a 2-way road, she shouted to Minho who was walking infront of her. “Ya! In the future, we will just part here and WALK OUR OWN WAYS TO SCHOOL. Meet here after school and we will walk home from here. Mum won’t know then. And, don’t you even dare to tell anyone in school about us living together. Only 4 people shall know!”

‘Great! We shall part here! But who’s the other 2?” Minho asked with curiosity.

“Omonim and Young Chul of course!” She really wanted to knock Minho’s head. So what if he was a tiny weeny handsome? A pabo still.

 

As expected, fans were already crowding around Minho even before he could step into the school. (Yes, that was how popular he was, and mind you, it’s only the first day he officially came to study.)

‘Omo! I heard he’s the new transfer guy! So handsome~.’ “I’m yours! Oppa! Sarangheyo!”

Girls were going crazy and so was Minho. It was not that he encountered this the first time. In US, the same thing happened too. But it has already been 5Minutes and he barely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter