An Outing

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DingDong* The doorbell rang on a peaceful saturday. Minho lazily got up from the couch. 'For goodness sake...it's a saturday. Who would it be?' He grumbled under his breath, kind of cursing the guy who rang the doorbell.

He opened the door, and was greeted by a big big smile. Yes. It was YoungChul. 'What are you doing here?' Minho asked with some chic-ness.

YoungChul cleared his throat,'Is Ji Eun around?'

'No. She went out to the grocery shop some time ago. But what business do you have with her?' Minho eyed him.

'Erhmm. No..Nothing much. Just want to send her my greetings.' YoungChul hastily said so. 'Since she's not in, I'll come back later.' YoungChul gave another polite smile before walking off. Aww...Such a polite guy.

Minho's mind seemed to click. He stopped YoungChul just before he took another step. 'What greetings?'

YoungChul gave him a puzzled look. Since when was this popular guy even caring for JiEun? He was kind of shocked that he would even ask.

Minho got his face and realised that his question was a bit awkward, so he added another sentence.'Erhmm. Just curious. Nothing much.'

'Ahh...I thought... Anyways,...'YoungChul was going to reply when:

'YoungChul oppa! Why are you here?'

The loud piercing sound drove straight into his ears. Goodness sake. Lee Ji Eun. Can you be more girl-like?

But of course, he was extremely pleased to see h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter