Sa Yeon

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was crazy. Literally. Well, fine,it’s crazy everyday with Minho around in the school. BUT TODAY WAS DIFFERENT. Because there is a new member for the craze.

Lee Sa Yeon

‘Who’s this girl?’ ‘She’s a hot babe!’ ‘Ohhh~’

Okay. So comments were flying everywhere. Firstly, she was pretty. Secondly, she had background. Anyone could see that with the Lamborghini she arrived in, and the limited edition shirt and stuff she was wearing, and how the teachers, and even principal, Mind you. PRINCIPAL, crowded around her and navigating her.  Thirdly, which was most importantly, she was connected to the Mr Popular, Choi Minho. Because, once she stepped on the school, she took off her sunglasses, and then turned to our dearest principal, announcing she was going to find her MINHO OPPA.

Crazy? Or Not?

If you still aren’t convinced, here’s what Miss Sa Yeon did 5 Minutes later.

She walked straight to Class 1, with almost the whole school behind her, Opened the door, and YES. Pulled Minho straight out of the classroom.

‘Uhmm, Principal? Could you please leave me some personal time? Thanks for the welcome.’ Lee Sa Yeon turned and told the principal. One sentence from her, one command from the principal, the whole crowd behind her shooed.

‘Omo! When—How did you arrive here?!’ Minho gaped. Everything was happening so fast. Is this really Lee Sa Yeon standing infront of him? The Lee Sa Yeon he escaped from?

‘Oppa!~ I misseeeeed you! Omo! Did you lose weight? Where have you been living?Appa couldn’t find you some time ago so I came only now. Mianhae~’ Sa Yeon exclaimed as she caressed his cheeks.

*I would rather you don’t come*Minho finally managed to escape from the uncomfortable touch before she spoke again.

‘Oppa~ Don’t worry, I won’t leave you ever again. We’ll  have so many things to catch up on!’

‘W.H.A.T? You aren’t going back back to USA?’ Minho gulped. He couldn’t even swallow his saliva properly. His worst nightmare was coming true.

‘Of course! I begged daddy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter