The Confession

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘SaYeon…’ Minho didn’t know what to do. He was shocked at how SaYeon was behaving. But he was even more bewildered at what SaYeon said. It was so true.

Unknowingly, he fell for that irritating girl. He wanted to protect her not because of guilt, but because of love.

He recalled all the events with her. He wanted to see Ji Eun’s smile so badly. He wanted to be the one next to her, not the one hurting her.

‘Oppa..I just want to ask you one thing.’ SaYeon looked up at the guy she once thought loved her. ‘Do you love Ji Eun?’

Minho looked into her eyes. Earnestly, he nodded. ‘Yes I do.’

‘Then protect her with all your might. Don’t make me regret the decision I made today.’ Sa Yeon forced a smile. She had to learn how to let go.

‘Thankyou SaYeon. ThankYou for making me realize my love, thankyou for trying to give up for me. Thankyou for this sacrifice.’

Minho hugged SaYeon so tightly. It was the first time he was able to see SaYeon as a sensible girl, someone he could at least count as a friend.

‘WHO ARE YOU TO INSULT HER?!’

Minho barged in the classroom. He have been running with all his energy. Thanks to SaYeon, now he know what to do.

Glaring at MinA, he raged. ‘STOP INSULTING HER WHEN YOU DON’T KNOW THE FULL STORY.’

He held onto JiEun’s hand, pulling her away from the crowd and out of the classroom.

‘WHAT…JUST HAPPENED?’ The class was in a state of shock. They never saw Minho rage this way.

‘Is something going on between them?’

In a split second, the whole school was following behind the duo that just ran out of the classroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter