Best Friends

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “Omo, a rude guy indeed, rude. “Mumbling, Ji Eun bend down to pick up the books she dropped when she bumped into the blonde hair tall guy with tons of fan girls behind. ”Seriously, not helping me pick up the books is rude enough~Not even a sorry. Hmph…”

Frustrated by the rude guy who bumped into her, she stomped into the classroom, snatching the first seat she saw. 

 “Aigoo, someone is mad~” The familiar voice called out. “Aish, Young Chul, why aren’t you in your class? Seriously, don’t you think its super rude to not even say sorry when you hit someone? So what if you have a million of crazy girls supporting you? Its basic courtesy to…..” Before she could rumble off, Young Chul stopped her just in time. “Alright Alright, very rude, now stop complaining” As he said that, he caught hold of a chair and slumped down beside her. “You know, there’s going to be a math test today for all classes?”

“JINJA?!??!?!” Ji Eun literally screamed into his ears, with eyes as wide as saucers. “Haha! Gotcha!” Young Chul laughed unstoppably after seeing her priceless expression.

”YOU..Better don’t run! Ahh! How dare you trick me” And that was how the playful Young Chul ended up running around the classroom, pleading mercy to Ji Eun.”

Finally, they stopped after a while.The two of them looked at the sweaty each other and laughed heartily. It’s really childish to play like that, but they found it fun. Whatever they do, it was fun as long as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter