Truth or Dare

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Yah!’ ‘What are you doing on the bed?’

‘Choi Minho! Can you shut up? We are just looking through the photo album!’ ‘Is there any problem?’ Ji Eun answered, irritated that his reaction was so big.

Minho shot back to reality. ‘Urmm. You left your phone outside.’ He shoved the phone in her hands as he said so.

‘Ahh.. Gomawo.’ Ji Eun replied briefly as she continued her chatters with Young Chul.

Neglected again, Minho got out of the room.  ‘Aishhh. What is this..I’m so bored.’

Listening to the laughters and chatters from the room, he pouted once again and stared boredly in space.

He got out his phone and searched ‘ Bored games.’ Hoping to get some relieve from his boredom.

He scrolled down the results and saw an article.

Games are the best to cure boredom. One good game is ‘Truth or Dare.’

Minho’s eyes brightened up as he got an idea. He knocked onto Ji Eun’s door once again, and voiced out his ideas.

Everyone was writing down their own Truth and Dare. Minutes ago, Minho barged in the room and suggested to play a game of Truth or Dare. His own way.

'Everyone is to write down a question, and an action on indivisual papers. Later on, the bottle will be spun, and whoever the bottle tip landed on, would have to pick a paper and answer the question or do the dare as stated on the paper.'

The duo on the bed agreed to pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter