Mr Stranger

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything seems normal, well at least to the pabo Ji Eun. The sky was bright; the neighbour’s puppy took its nap as usual… “Omma, I’m home!” Ji Eun smiled happily as she stepped into the house. But all that lasted for only 3 seconds. “Ahhh! Robber! Burglar! Get out!!!”A stranger was sitting in the living room comfortly, before springing up, started by the loud shriek.

“Aish, Ji Eun ah, cool down ah” Right after that, the ajjumma rushed out of the kitchen hurriedly to the shocked girl,before bringing her down to sit on the sofa. “Omma, who’s he?” The finally calmed Ji Eun asked as she pointed at the stranger. “Ohh…. He’s will be living with us now. I rented the extra room to him.”

“BOYA?! You rented the room to him? Omma! Didn’t you promise me that you are renting it to a female? Omma, we are neoja! He’s a namja! 2 girls and 1 guy in a house! Does that make sense?”

The ajjumma, knowing she could not win her daughter, could only manage an embarrassed smile. “Aish… he looks decent, and furthermore, he is from the same school as you. And he needs a shelter too.”

But as expected, she got an “I DON’T CARE” Look from her daughter. “Just return him the rental, we can find another female tenant.”

“But…. I used it….to pay our loans” her mum muttered.

“URGGHHH” And then, without any choice, Ji Eun was forced to live with a stranger.

“YOU! Gather here 1 hour later and scram into your room nowwwwww!!” Ji Eun pointed at the soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter