My Good Qualities

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Well...actually, I did.’

Minutes ago, when Young Chul was writing his ‘Dare’, he purposely put a marking so that he would be the one who would pick that up. He looked at Ji Eun. This was the only way he could express his feelings. The friend way.

The game continued. This time round,  Minho was picked by the bottle.  He gingerly picked up a paper and looked at the instructions. ‘Do the gwiyomi actions as cutely as possible.’

‘Yah! Lee Ji Eun! You wrote this right?’ Minho turned to look at Ji Eun.

‘Hahaha!But I didn’t know you would get it!’ Chuckling, Ji Eun did a merong at Minho.

Blaming his luck, Minho squinted his face.

‘1+1=Gwiyomi, 2+2=Gwiyomi, 3+3=Gwiyomi’ He started to do it as cutely as possible, smiling awkwardly.

Ji Eun and YoungChul rolled on the floor, laughing so hard. ‘Hahaha! Minho, if I would ever tape this down and show it, all your fans would run away!’ Ji Eun managed to say in between her laughters.

Minho’s face was not cute. It was distorted. Maybe because he stressed it so much, his eyebrows became so peculiar and his mouth was pouted. He looked like an alien.

‘Aishh..’ Embarrassed, Minho stopped his gwiyomi actions. ‘I was supposed to be born handsome, not cutely.’ His face turned as red as beetroot. ‘Yah! Stop laughing! Lets continue with the game.’

The bottle was spun again. And this time, it finally landed on Ji Eun.

Ji Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter