The one she can count on

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Tears soaked Ji Eun’s shirt as the time went by.

*Knock Knock* ‘JiEun ah…*Knock* I’m YoungChul. Open the door will you? JiEun..’

‘Get out…I have no mood now.’ Sniffles could be heard from the room.

An hour has passed since JiEun locked herself in the room. SaYeon and Minho knew they couldn’t do anything to calm her down, so they could only try vigorously to wipe the paint off in the house. In the end, they called YoungChul over, hoping he had some ways to talk to JiEun.

When YoungChul arrived with the speed of lighting, he gave Minho that look. /You hurt her again./ And Minho cringed seeing that.

‘JiEun ah…don’t ignore me please. You know I would always be here for you.’ YoungChul begged from outside. He couldn’t bear to see this girl he knew and loved doing this.

Finally, the door creaked open. The troubled YoungChul immediately brightened up seeing that. He opened it carefully before locking it behind him.

What welcomed him once he stepped into the room was the puffed up eyes of that girl. She was hugging her pillow so tightly.—What she always did when she was upset.

‘JiEun ah…’ YoungChul sat down beside her. He held up his hands and ruffled her hair. ‘Cry all you want now. I’m here for you.’

Placing her head on his shoulders like he always did, she cried the worst he had ever seen.  

He knew this girl wasn’t strong. She always acts strong. Having her father leaving her when she was only so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter