Physical Education

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next lesson was Physical Education. 'FINALLY! I can show off my sports skills again!' Minho smirked at Ji Eun.

'Ha! This depends on whether you have any!' Ji Eun laughed sacarsticly at him. 'Yah! What do you mean! Just don't be shocked later.' Minho grinned back.

Ji Eun gave a laugh before she caught sight of Chae Ri eyeing her from the side.

'Better learn your lessons.'

Chae Ri mouthed to her. Ji Eun rolled her eyes. She didn't give a heck care about them. She did not do anything wrong by talking right? They were just too possesive. No. Wrong. Possesive is for something  they owned. The fact is that Chae Ri and Min A did not even OWN Minho. It was her freedom to talk.

Ji Eun grabbed her clothes from the locker to change. Before Physical Education, all students were given time to change into their appropriate attire. She walked swiftly to the changing room, not wanting to be late for lessons. She got into a room, locked the door, and changed out of her uniform.

After that , she got to the venue for reporting just in time. 'You finally came huh.' Minho mouthed to her. Ji Eun was going to reply but the instructor's voice echoed.

'Now, get arranged. Later, go choose the activity you will be doing today.'The instructor said as he pointed to the black box which was at its usual place.

In SM High, Physical Education is conducted much differently from other schools. For some lessons, a black box will be given, and in the box, there will be different strips of paper that writes different sports. Students are to pick a paper each, and then, they will be sorted into different activities for the day, where further instructions would be given.

Ji Eun picked up a paper without hesitation. She gave a look: 'Group Obstacles'. Oh great. That was like one of the best activity. Well, better than some soccer or whatever.

She was happy. Until the next moment.

'Pass me all your slips. I will now annouce your teams.'

'Soccer. Baekhyun, Kai,Taemin,Suzy,Tao,Seohyun.'

The three guys high-5ed each other, knowing that they got into the same team. Seohyun and Suzy just sighed. 'Why soccer?' Seohyun pouted with Suzy.

'Group Obstacles. Minho, JiEun, MinA,Chae Ri,D.O,Luhan.'

The instructor continued, but Ji Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter