Chemistry

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you so late?!"Ji Eun was tapping her feets impatiently as she waited for Minho at the road.  

 ‘Because I’m popular~’ Minho replied with a boyish grin.

Ji Eun rolled her eyes at the thick-faced Minho.’Blahhblahhblah, let’s get going. Omonim must be waiting for us”

“Oh! You are back!’ Mrs Lee welcomed them with a big smile. ‘Here, it’s time to have some food.’ And she served the exhausted kids with a delicious meal. ‘So, how was school today?’ Mrs Lee asked with a broad smile.

‘Horrible!’ Both of them answered in unison with rice in their mouth as they remembered being assigned to sit together.

‘Whao! That’s some chemistry between you two!’ Mrs Lee cracked up as she heard that.

After dinner, Ji Eun went back to her room, preparing to give Young Chul a call and ramble her frustrations. That was when she got a call from him. HA! That’s some real chemistry! Ji Eun grinned as she picked it up.

‘Hello~ So how is it? Kekeke ‘The voice from the phone came into her ears. ‘Aish, as I told you, horrible.’ Ji Eun sighed. ‘Ya, don’t ever tell anyone that I am living with that pabo okay?’

‘Yea Yea Yea. You said that a million times. Omg, you are sounding like old women!’Chuckles followed as Young Chul replied.

‘Boya~I just don’t want tons of fans to come chasing after me. Hehehe’

 

Finally, their conversation ended when the clock struck 1am. ‘Ya, I got to go for my beauty sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter