YoungChul and The Bed

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘To: Ji Eun’

Ji Eun ah, this is omma. I will be away from home for some time since your long-distance relative is sick and I have to go to the village to take care of her. Remember? Your auntie whom you met when you were quite young. Anyways, this is very urgent, so I can only leave you with this letter. Do remember to take good care of yourself! I will come back as soon as possible.

Love, Omma.

 

‘Ah.....Omma will be away...’ Ji Eun sighed sadly as she closed the letter and put it safely away.

‘What happened?’ Minho came out of the kitchen with the food.

‘Nothing...omma’s going to be away for some time..’ Ji Eun sighed again. ‘WAIT! DOES THAT MEAN THAT THERE WILL ONLY BE YOU AND ME IN THIS HOUSE?’

Minho rolled his eyes. ‘Yes. But what are you thinking? It’s not like I’m going to eat you.’ ‘And....You aren’t my type.’ Minho scoffed.

‘NEITHER ARE YOU!’ Ji Eun shrieked.

‘Yah. What did you buy exactly? ‘ Ji Eun continued to ask as Minho unpacked the food.

‘Yummy food of course.’As Minho replied, he placed a bowl of Fish porridge infront of Ji Eun and a plate of Fish Fillet infront of himself.

Ji Eun blinked her eyes in disbelief. ‘Yah! CHOI MINHO! Why is mine Fish porridge? I want Fish Fillet too!’

‘Shh! Both are fishes. Just eat it.’ Minho ginned and got ready his utensils. ‘Then...I’m eating!’

Just as Minho was going to cut the Fish Fillet, his plate got shifted away. ‘Since they are both fishes, you can take my porridge. I’ll take the fillet.’ Ji Eun smirked.

‘Who’s the patient here? ‘ ‘You should be eating something lighter!’ Minho pouted. ‘Now, return me my precious fillet.'

‘I don’t care! This is unfair!’ ‘I want the fillet too!’ Ji Eun pouted back.

Knowing that this girl would never give up, Minho cut his fillet into a quater and shoved it into Ji Eun’s porridge. ‘There. Take it or leave it.’ ‘Now hurry return me my fillet!’ He’s saliva was already dripping as he said that.

Satisfied, Ji Eun pushed his plate back to him and digged into her food.

After the fishy meal, Ji Eun sat down right infront of the television while Minho sat a bit further away. Holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter