She is finally back

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I..I can't accept your love. It's too..everything is too sudden.' JiEun's face flushed red. Her heart was thumping so hard. The guy she had feelings for just confessed. How she hoped she could accept the love just like any other girls, but she know she would be only hurting and harming him if she did.

'JiEun, believe me will you?I will protect you. I will not let anyone bully you. Trust me.' Minho held her hands tightly as he said so.'I'm willing to do anything for you. please?' 

JiEun didn't know what to do. Should she be selfish for once and accept the love? Or should she protect the one she love?

'I..I don't know. Give me some time please. I need to calm down.' JiEun finally said, after a long pause.

'I will wait for you. I will always be here for you.' Minho nodded. 'But for now, let me take you home. It's chaotic outside.'

 

'Take a good rest, and remember I'll be here for you.' 

After what seems like impossible, JiEun finally reached home after getting out from the backdoor where she was almost caught by some other students. Opening her door which is now white, (thanks to YoungChul and Minho who spent the night repainting it), she gave a loud sigh. Why is life so tough. Why is it me who have to face such a difficult choice?

She could only sigh and make her way to her room. 

'OMMA!' To her surprise, her mum was in her room. 'JiEun ah! I have returned!'

JiEun immediately broke down into te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter