3 in 1

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Wait!’

The whole class looked at the culprit who shouted. /Choi Minho?/

‘Oppa wae?’ Sa Yeon looked at her darling lovingly, as if they were really married.

‘Uhmm….Sa Yeon, we shouldn’t trouble Ji Eun. How about you just find another seat?’ Minho stammered. It isn’t very often that he ‘rebelled’ against Sa Yeon.

Minho’s words took quite a while for Sa Yeon. ‘Wha—Wae? Oppa! Don’t you want to sit with me?’ That  kid was making such a din like there’s no tomorrow, that even Teacher Jang couldn’t handle. /Well, she didn’t DARE to meddle/

‘Unnie, don’t you think this Sa Yeon is another great enemy of us?’ Chae Ri mumbled as she nudged Min A.

‘Pabo. She is our friend!’ Min A rolled her eyes as she watched this whining girl with interest.

‘Bo--?! Friend?’ Chae Ri was stunned. Did Min A just say being friends with someone who’s going to steal her Minho?

‘Yes. This is called S.T.R.A.T.E.R.G.I.Z.I.N.G.’ *She can be a lot of help* Min A grinned slyly.

‘RINGGG!’

The next bell rang.

 Sa Yeon didn’t manage to settle her din before the bell. Which meant she took extremely long for this.

Finally, Teacher Jung could not stand it. She couldn’t afford wasting everyone’s time at this mini drama. She called out for a table and chair to be placed right beside Minho’s. Which meant there would be 3 person sitting in that one row, exceptionally.

Ji Eun shook her head,*Oh great. I should have seriously changed my seat just now.*

 

Sa Yeon seemed pleased with the current seating, ignoring all the whines from the guys. She was happy as long as she was with Minho.

Minho didn’t feel as comfortable though. Being stuck in between two girls wasn’t a good thing. Especially with one that is so sticky to you.

He barely survived till lunch with all the whisperings from Sa Yeon, and the cold stare from Ji Eun when he tried to turn to her. This was the first time he felt that a lesson could be so burdensome.

Lunch finally came. Ji Eun didn’t even need to rush to the canteen as usual for her food since nobody was there. Not even a soul. Because the whole school has assembled in Class 1, for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter